E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Friday, May 12, 2017

VICTORY

.....FINALLY...!!!

after 8 mos.

Historical reference.

On this site

Oct. 10 2016

May 5, 2017

After 8 mos and three lawyers later the city of
AZZBERRI PAWK

Admitted defeat and dismissed all charges.

I appeared at 730 AM as requested on the summons
but not at 715 as demanded by my assigned public defender,

Richard Kiel.

Mr. Kiel brings his ego to the situation.  After 8 mos he appears upon the scene with a dress code and demands I show up early

Read:  bow and kiss my ass.

We retire to a conference room where my worse suspicions are confirmed.  First thing he does is read me the ordinance that pertains to my situation then suggest that I'm guilty.

You know that your public defender is a pretender when he sez:  pleading guilty is your best defense.

The discussion boiled down to this.
My charges, my trial, my decisions.

His position was that the supreme court allows him to determine strategy.  Think about that.  Why bother to include me in a trial at all if you decided, independently of me what is going to happen to me.

Just declare me guilty and dispense with the charade of a trial.

I told him that he had to follow my direction or with draw as Gardenier and Tripolli had done. He refused.  Saying the court had appointed him.

He left me no choice but to terminate him.

He did say, but it was not clear that the prosecution was willing to accept thirty three dollars as court cost.

Back in court we were immediately called up.

Mr. Kiel got up and re-iterated that the supreme court sed he can decide my defense.

The  judge asked  me to speak

My position was my charges, my trial, my decision.

When it became clear that all criminal charges would be dropped in exchange for a thirty three dollar court
cost I agreed.

Mr. Butler the prosecutor had to eat crow and was not happy about it.

I sed. thank you and walked out.



No comments:

Post a Comment