E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Friday, November 17, 2017

BIRD BUST

I live in a seniors home in Asbury Park, N.J.

OLD MAN BUSTED

for feeding birds out his window. The shame of it all.
It began about a year and a half ago. Starlings would roost on my window sill.  Usually they just squawk.  Every now and then there is a "singer".  This bird has many different
vocalizations.

It was nice to lay there half asleep and listen to the singer.
To attract them I started feeding them.  One winter I kept them going.

They built  a nest by the air conditioner.  Eventually they became so accustomed that they would step into the apartment for a raisin.

I knew the end was near when the guard came and said "birds" were coming into my apartment.  I assured him this was not true. 

The birds were really use to scoring at my window but alas it was not to be.

The letter from the office said, please do not feed the birds..

........it's unsanitary

Do not trust people that tell you not to feed the birds.


Now in the morning there are flocks of birds on my window sill,  futily pecking feebly at the window. Some of them are so weak from hunger they pass out and fall off.

The singers song is weak

Sorry...!!!

Please, please something to eat

PLEASE...!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment