E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Thursday, November 16, 2017

WHITENESS

Things have gone from bad to worse.  Not only
did I miss out on white privilege it's now
politically incorrect to be a white.

My defense is this;  gays are quick to  fall
back on I was born this way...

...so get over it.

I claim the same defense.  Good for them, good for me.
I was born that way.

If I claimed to be a born homophobe
and proud of it they would howl.

And I can distinctly remember seeing Martin Luther King's father preaching in the Ebenezer Baptist church in Atlanta
saying in ref to being white

...it's just an accident....!!

An accident.  Just born that way.  I'm not to blame for anything I didn't have control  over.  Better luck next incarnation....and

The idea that I should pay you now for something did to someone else a long time ago....

is a great idea.....what have you been smokin?

Can I file a prior claim for when I was growing up?

You start doing that and pretty soon the Indians gonna'
be making claims, and behind them
Mexico.

They'll never see a dime of mine. 
I'll be long gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment