E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Saturday, January 25, 2020

BUTTERBALL

I live in a seniors home on the Jersey shore.  Gotta' be 62 to get in.  Younger people are permitted under certain medical conditions.

One of them is a woman I call butterball, 'cause she is as wide as she is tall.

A triple plus woman of color

I was sitting outback the other day when she came by on the way to the smoking pavilion.  Pretty soon someone came by and said she had fallen and couldn't get up.  They were going for help.

I sat there for a moment when an un-pure thought entered my mind which I promptly ushered out.

The incident inspired a poem....

BUTTERBALL DOWN

BUTTERBALL DOWN

LIKE A MARBLE ON THE GROUND

ROLLING ROUND & ROUND

I'M WAITING FOR THE RIGHT PLACE

TO CUM AROUND

No comments:

Post a Comment