E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Monday, May 20, 2013

POLAROIDS

This one of the Murphy's in my life. He was the whipping boy for an eccentric L.A. artist, Frederick Sauls.

Frederick was a raging alcoholic who bought a building in L.A. on Santa Monica Blvd. just down the street from the notorius KIT KAT club run by one of L.A. biggest gangsters, Eddie "Nasty" Nash
(aka: Nasherelli)
A Lebanese gangster. Remember John Holmes.
 Google up the 
"Wonderland murders"
The building was a combination theater, restaurant and living quarters.

Frederick would scream at Murphy and call him a
"cunt hound" in front of everyone.  I was living in the basement at the time.  I got tired of it and slipped away one night to go live in my car.

Here is Murphy some years later in my E. Hollywood place on Myra Ave.  He eventually ripped me off for a hundred dollars.


Even tho L.A. was a "film" town it had a small theater district located around Santa Monica and Wilcox.  Frederick's building was on Santa Monica, one block West.

For awhile I lived with Murphy in a building on the corner of Santa Monica and Wilcox.  There were three acting studio (schools) in the building.  One of them tried to get me and Murphy to act as "shills" to entice students to keep returning.

The only people in Hollywood that made money from acting were the schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment