E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Saturday, May 31, 2014

CAMERA CANDY

I screwed up.  I thought today was
First Saturday  I was wrong (Been wrong b4)

I went and did some

CAMERA CANDY

In front of

America's Cup





and

BT II







....guess what?

The next day I'm on the boardwalk when I come across  Ofc Griswold who now has a gun.  Has gone from summer wanna' be, to packing heat.

He's with a new officer who I haven't seen before.  Was introduced as Berker ...not sure.

I tell Griswold about the two pieces I had just finished on Cookman.  The new guy jumps right in and calls it grafitti.

See there's the problem, someone with a gun and a badge is gonna' have to admit being wrong.  Not an easy thing.

It is disturbing that someone with the ability to put people in jail and testify in court does not know the difference between grafitti and art or is just anxious to create crime where crime doesn't exist

This is a problem of training and communication
that is sorely missing in the APPD

Not a good sign to start the season

No comments:

Post a Comment