E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Monday, March 6, 2017

MORALITY

 




 

This article caught my attention because it
hits close to home. Something I thought about
for years.

I was a night time cab driver for years.  I went from the deepest, darkest part of the hood to lily white neighborhoods.

The biggest noticeable difference was in the use of language, specifically the "N" word.

In the hood it is the most common word used along with muher fucker and shit.

Let you ride into the white hood and the word is never
mentioned.  Even suggesting it stiffens people up.

Last year I was in the state of Washington.  Not a black face in site yet the cab driver told me I shouldn't say that
around here.

I've often felt what this article claims.  It basically
is a response to their own latent racism that they don't want to deal with.

Boy are they quick to lay the blame on you if you don't feel the way they do.  They are anxious to call you a racist
because it distracts from their guilt.




This is Huffington Post.  Smell the guilt.  You a bad
guy.  Banishes the offender from polite society.
Damn the luck.  As if I was ever part of it.
How will I live?

Seems these girls spend to much time in a
circle jerk, telling each other what they want
to hear and what should be.

They need to check into the real world and do
some night time cab driving.

LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment