E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

WIMMEN

Today, March 8, 2017

was
 
International Wimmen's Day

..what ever that means.

Recently there was a wimmen's march in
Washington, D.C.

Someone called it

"bitches on parade"

There were a lot of cars parked outside my place.  I don't like crowds so I stayed inside.

That was followed by a day without
immigrants.  I never would have known if someone hadn't told me.  Didn't notice any difference.  How about a week or a month.  That'd be better

Now we got international wimmen's day.  It's
hard to tell if they are complaining or celebrating.

A day without wimmen?  How about a night with one?
That'd be radical.

It's been sed that the reason wimmen attract men is so they can reject them.  It's a power trip.

Why do wimmen have sex with men.  So they can
shorten up on the supply as a form of control.

In all fairness I must say this morning when I went for
coffee in the convention hall, it was free.
Compliments of some woman politician who wasn't there.

Thank you.

There were three wimmen behind the counter and a couple outside.  They served me coffee without complaint.

Guess not everyone was on strike.










No comments:

Post a Comment