E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Sunday, March 19, 2017

STUFF

....GOTTA' HAVE...STUFF

Lot's and lot'sa

STUFF..!!


It's Capitalism

We buy stuff that we don't need
That begins to deteriorate the second it's made

(Do not lay up your treasure where rust
and moth doth corrupt)

As soon as you get it someone tries to take it.

When you get enuff stuff you got to
manage it.

When you get a lot you have to store it.

Then you gotta' insure and guard your stuff
that you can't take with you anyway.

Once when I was in Key West I walk down a dock.
There was a warehouse with an open door.

Curious, I looked inside.  There was a lot of vary expensive

STUFF

I walked out the other side where the owner was and asked if it was O.K. to look around.  He said no.  I left.

.....remember this...!!!

The more STUFF you have

The less liberated

U R

!




No comments:

Post a Comment