E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

BAD DREAM

I had this reoccurring nightmare again.

I'm chained to a wall in a dimly lit sauna.  Very hot and sweaty

There are two wimmen of color with me.  One looks like Whoopi Goldberg and the other like Ophra Winfrey.

Except these two were a lot darker and heavier.  Much more so.  Whoopi's dreads looked like snakes and Ophra's hair was an Afro.  Looked like a raging inferno to me.


They had camera phones and were taking a lot of pictures,
without my permission of course.

I tried un-successfully not to get an erection.
They became verbally abusive then they took me down and tied me to a table.

Then one of them climbs on the table and smothers me in the most obscene way by sitting on my face.  I couldn't breath.  I was so hard I was vibrating in the key of C.

At this point everything goes dark and I wake up screaming.
I had experienced a spontaneous nocturnal emission.
Everything was wet and sticky.

I need help...!!!!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment