E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

TROLL

....for years I thought I was an
artist.

Now, late in life I have discovered my
true calling



When I first started hearing the word "troll"
as in internet I was confused and couldn't figure out what it meant.

To me a troll was someone who lived under a bridge.
What did that have to do with the internet?
Then I discovered this definition.

That is me all over.  Nothing I like doing more than
"flaming" people, or as I like to say, pop their reality bubble.

I do it for my own amusement.  I luv it.

...by posting, inflammatory remarks.

inflammatory is open to interpretation.

If you disagree with a tranny are you being
inflammatory?  Do you have a right to say something someone disagree's with?

Does my right to freedom of expression trump some snowflakes sensitivity/control trip?

...provoking emotional response.

That's the point.  What kind of a debate is it when everyone agrees ?

......often for their own amusement.

Of course.  Why else would I do it?  It
amuses me to pop people's reality bubble. 

What a better way to spend an evening
 entertaining my self.

Goes better with weed.

No comments:

Post a Comment