E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

HUFF & PUFF

I HAVE LONG CONSIDERED

Huffington Post 

to be nothing more than a propaganda organ for

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

Now I know why


"bitches/witches"

What happened to diversity?  Their idea of diversity is two of the fourteen are blondes. If this isn't sexist,  what is?What's a circle jerk?  A safe place where everybody tells each other what they want to hear.

No mention of misandry (hatred of men) here.

I wasn't gonna' say this but now I've changed my mind.

Frau Goebels is a politically correct...

.....WHORE

Note:  They criticize Trump for wanting to band 1.6 billion
Muslims from entering the U.S. (pop: 600 million)

I would too.  That many Muslims would mean the end
of America. 

I wonder if Frau Goebels is a closet Muslim? I wonder if that editorial board supports, female genital mutilation, stoning for adultery (women only) honor killings, etc.

How about cutting off a hand for stealing a beer? Or tossing gays off roofs.  You know they ain't gonna' cotton to no trannies.

Frau Goebels needs to give
serious consideration to
self sodomy

REMEMBER

THE SPEECH POLICE
ARE THE
THOUGHT POLICE
IN 
DISGUISE


No comments:

Post a Comment