E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Thursday, February 16, 2017

CONFESSION #2

I was driving for

BEVERLY HILLS CAB CO.

There are two kinds of people in
Beverly Hills

....the common rich and the filthy rich

The filthy rich have a private club way up in the hills
in a residential neighborhood.  All the movers and shakers
hang out there.

I have a call for there and pull up in front.  The door man tells me to wait and directs me to park next to
one of those long sleek Jaguars.  Dark forest green.
It was in the first spot for everyone to see.  Must have been someone important.

As I'm backing in next to it I hear a noise.  Oh shit.  I pull up and little and look.  There is a nipple size dent in the beautiful Jaguar.

I think if I confess they will crucify the cab driver by  the pool and Bar-B-Q his remains.

Just then the door man signals me my fare is waiting.
They get in and I drive away.

That bothered me for years but now that I've confessed I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment