E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Monday, February 13, 2017

SMILING BOB

.....was a gentle giant.  A gentleman of
color who would not hurt a fly.

I was a night time cab driver who would often take him to a shack in the deepest, darkest part of the hood.

He was visiting a whore.  He would complain to me
about how mean she was. 

One time after he spent the last of his money on her and had none for a room for the night
she wouldn't let him crash and kicked him out into the rain.

I asked him, Bob, how much does she get to fuck?  He sed;  forty dollars.  I told him, Bob you go and tell her you know a white boy who will give her a hundred dollars
to let him tie her up and butt fuck her.

A week later Bob came back and sed she sed "no".
Bob tell her two hundred,  A week later he cums back and sez, she sed O.K.

Just after midnite Bob and I roll up to this shack in the deepest darkest part of the deepest, darkest hood..  Inside is the ugliest, darkest whore I ever seen.  I pull out two crisp hundred dollar bills and hold them in front of her face.

Her eyes got big as saucers.  She grabbed them and went into the other room, then came right back.

We tied her to the table, then I packed her fudge for her.
When I was done I sed, o.k. Bob, your turn.  She started screaming, we'd only paid for one.

I took out two more crisp C notes and held them in front of her face.

I sed; where's the other money, I'll put this with it.
She said in the drawer in the other room.

I went in and pocketed her two hundred then told Bob, it's your turn.

When he was done we left without un-tieing her.
I think she was mad cause you could hear her all the way down the block.

Later I found out when the neighbors discovered her they didn't un-tie her till half the neighborhood had
a go at her.

Greed bites ya' in the
butt every
time

No comments:

Post a Comment