E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Monday, February 6, 2017

WIMMENS MARCH

...has cum and gone...!!


I thought on it for awhile.

The most vicious human beings I have known
have been wimmen.  I wondered
what they were marching for?


I wonder if anyone else saw the irony
of a Muslim woman leading a march
that she couldn't do in the middle East


I was the only boy in a family of four.
Cinderfella if you will. Men weren't supposed
to hit wimmen.  Dad beat mom which translated
into my sisters could hit me but I couldn't
hit back.

Does gender equality mean I can hit
back, and can I make up for past wrongs?

As for the issue of gender pay equality,
men have to make more money to
pay for sex.

PUSSY'S NOT FREE


...AND...!!


here's a suggestion for all the
bitches, bitchin about
misogynist...


what ever that means?




It's time to put up or shut up.


There's a female Peshmerga unit
in Kurdistan.




Rush right over there and grab a gun.
You can shoot at them instead
bothering people with
your mouth.


....and last but not least


just B4 Tio Tom left office he asked
a loaded question...


...do you (men) treat wimmen
as equals?


Absolutely.  They ignore me. 
I return the favor.







No comments:

Post a Comment