E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Thursday, February 16, 2017

CONFESSION

Now that I'm on a roll about
night time cab driving
it's confession
time

BACK SEAT DRIVERS

are the worst

I was driving in a Southern city.  There was
a brand new bridge that had just been built.

Ran straight as an arrow for five miles.

As I pulled onto the bridge the guy in the back said, "go straight driver".

I snapped.  Twenty five years of accumulative
rage burst out.  I drove to the high spot on
the bridge and pulled over.

I got out, walked around to the back and opened the door.
He looked at me and said, what.

I grabbed him by the shirt and with one motion (feet never touched the ground)pulled him out of the cab and threw him over the side.

I leaned over and hollered, "Don't forget to fall straight down".

I got back in the cab and drove away before another car came along.

Somebody went to town and never came home.  Happens all the time.

Don't tell anyone.  Our secret.

If you like this, visit my adult site:


Also look for, I have terrible luck with wimmen.

I was so frustrated that I couldn't get anyone to read what I wrote, I thought, you can confess to murder and you'll be ignored.

My Dark Secret

...is about being molested by a   humongous, very dark
woman of color when I was a little boy and how it has traumatized my life.


Scroll down on right to "Chosen Few" and
click  on Taxi Times for a shortcut.

No comments:

Post a Comment