E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Monday, January 12, 2015

FLASH BACK

LEGAL WEED

I buy legal weed 4 1st time @ 70


I know ya'll missed me while I was gone.

I went to the state of Washington to visit a niece I had not seen since 87'

I knew weed was legal in Washington.

I flew into Seattle and caught a bus.  As the bus went around Seattle I started watching for a "POT" shop.  
Didn't see any.

The bus went on a Ferry I think from Edmunton to Kingston.  I was on my way to Port Townsend on the Northern tip of of Wash. 

Because I was the only passenger going to Port Townsend they called a cab to take me there.

As the bus made a turn there it was, for the 1st time the word "Cannabis" outside a roadside log cabin



Hallelujah...!!!!

I have arrived @ the promised land

The bus went on a little further and let me out next to a cab waiting alongside the road.

As soon as I got in I asked the driver where I could buy legal weed.  He told me @ the little log cabin we just passed and we were heading in that direction.
I had him stop and for the 1st time @ 70 yrs I bought my 1st legal weed.

BLUE DREAM 28% THC


BLUE DREAM
...hand crafted in Raymond, Wash.


...the smiling, friendly staff were stoned and/or happy


I gladly paid

I also bought a bowl and lighter and fired it right up in the cab.  I offered some to the driver but he declined while he was on duty but did share a bowl when I got to my destination.


...look what was waiting for me inside..



my niece laid out a glass of red, a packed bong
and a lighter.  My niece luvs her uncle...!!! 

So...

for the 1st time @ 70 I buy my 1st

legal weed



No comments:

Post a Comment