E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Monday, January 19, 2015

VENICE BEACH

VENICE BEACH

The stated goal of the

ARTS LIBERATION FRONT

is to have Asbury Park declared a

CULTURAL SANCTUARY

The Venice beach of the East

After leaving Washington I went to L.A. 
and made a pit stop at the real

VENICE BEACH

(This is a long photo essay  30 shots)


The restrooms







Street  musician "busking" Thurs morning





Wall relief






Notice the "No photo" sign above the door.









This is where I use to buy weed 























I think his name is "Hari Kari'.  He is an iconic street musician of Venice Beach.  Been there for ever and ever.  Famous.  When I was homeless I would park in a Gypsy lot on Westminster St.

He often would park next to me.  When I awoke in the morning he would be meditating next to his car.

Now he wants me to buy his T-shirt for twenty dollars to take his picture.  Took it anyway.

Capitalism sucks


I was at the L.A. Free Press with Charles Bukowski the famous beat poet.  The L.A. Free Press was one of the first underground, anti-war alternative papers in L.A.















No comments:

Post a Comment