E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Sunday, January 18, 2015

LOS ANGELES

My plane left for L.A. @ 7:30 am. 1/4/15. I had my niece drive me there on the 3rd.  We stopped
in Keyport and Poulsbo on the way.

Don't like airports and flying but sometimes ya' gotta' do whatcha' gotta' do


Landing @ LAX I saw out my window on the side of a bldg the word OTIS
That was Otis Art Institute.  I would be going there

That place was a zoo.  My ride wasn't there so I switched to plan "B" the bus to Union Station.
Then my ride showed up and found me.  My daughters friend Alicia.


She took me to my friend, Sam Clayberger's studio
in Glassel Park.


He let me use the little truck while I was there


An artist visits another artist and crashes on the model stand.  How classic is that?

Next:  York Blvd




No comments:

Post a Comment