E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Thursday, February 28, 2013

CORBO

 
......hallelujah...!!!
 
...signs of cultural awareness in AP
 
 
Went for a bike ride the other day. When I came to
the restaurant supply place
 
CORBO
 
across from city hall, I noticed a silver ball in the middle of the glass plate that is in the side walk.
 
I had noticed this piece of glass before and had actually taken some shots of it.
 
I was confused.  Why would someone leave a silver ball in the center of this piece of glass?  I went up to it and touched it. 
 
Expecting it to roll off I was suprised to find out it was fixed in place.  Who would do such a thing?
 
I took a few shots then this man came along.  It turns out he was "The" Corbo.  It was his doing.  He said he had another larger ball coming.
 
 

 

 
Personally I find it exciting and encouraging.
Betcha' the city calls it a safety hazard and
makes him take it down. 
 
That'd be a tragedy. 
 
Never under estimate the power of a
crowd of stupied people.
 
Watch this site for updates
 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment