E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Thursday, February 21, 2013

DELUSIONS


....volatility, personal attacks, aggression
are plain crappy to deal with....
 
Janna Manning...Dan Jacobs wife
 
In response to my accusing Cafe Volan of
 
"QUEER McCARTHYISM"
 
for playing games with me over a show.  They said they wanted to do it (Just like Dan)  but would never say when
 
Here is my official response..to those wanna'
be control freaks...fairey farts
 
eat shit...!!!
 
Dan Jacobs continues to wallow in the illusion that he is relevant to anything.
 
He constantly bleats the mantra about how TCN
is helping to promote the creative and alternative
 
 
 
Here is creative and alternative that he refuses to acknowledge exists.  If art succeeds here it will not be because of him but in spite of him.
 
Dan Jacobs is so afraid of me he won't make eye contact even when his wife waves to me.
 
What does an x-lawyer know about art.  More than me with a six page resume and forty five years of experience?  Ask me Dan.
 
He goes on and on about the creative being attracted to AP
 
Zat so?  Then why did re-bearth go out of business?  Why did SICA close down?  Why was ARTSCRAP  street fair a big flop?  Why didn't anybody show up for the chalk fest?  Why didn't one single artist in AP support it?  Why didn't TCN mention it or support it?
 
Dan can't acknowledge my existence because when I first showed up here him and his cock suckin' editor
went off on a power trip and treated me with contempt and distain.  Goes around comes around Danny Boy.
 
A letter to Dan revealing this is available upon request.
 
(I'm hoping he  says something stupied so I can sue him like I did those assholes in Charleston, S.C.)
 
...then there is ;  ...Cafe Volan....
 
"has created a hub for the creative and alternative."
 
Pure un-adultrated bullshit.  What kind of coffee shop has speech police that decide what can and can not be said;  Clue, don't say faggot.
 
A couple of fairey fart wanna' be control freaks.
 
Just like Dan don't know thier ass from a hole in the ground about art.
 
I state out right the reason I wasn't shown there is because of
 
'QUEER McCARTHYISM'

(Don't mention the gay mafia)
 
They have a very small, tight circle jerk going on with
Dan Jacobs.  They're both feeding into each other's fantasy that they are relevant to anything.
 
from TCN
 
....(the) ticket led by former councilman Keady
and political activist Duane Small will easily
take control of city hall.
 
..that's bad based on the pass political lunacy
of this group
 
...elaborate Dan.  What are you talking about?
 
....JIM KEADY...a politicians whose ego I've
found to be a bizarre mix of Hugo Chaves and Newt Gingrich
 
..now, now Dan, let's not be so judgemental.  Report the news, don't make it up.
 
Politically speaking these guys are too damn wacky. 
I see a potential circus in city hall if they get into power.
 
If they do I see trouble for you.  Listen to your wife's advice....if you two talk to each other.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment