E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Saturday, February 23, 2013

RAINEY DAY

It was a rainey Saturday afternoon.  I decided to go to Johnny Mac's.  The "A" team with James Keady were holding a meet and greet.
 
Don't like crowded, noisey bars.  When I saw him exit I caught him outside.  To be cont.
 
There was a slight drizzle.  I turned left off Mattison onto Emory.  I noticed a gallery that I intended to visit was open.
 
 
 
A contemporary art dealer
408 Emory St.
Asbury Park NJ 07712
 
732 898-2393
 
When I looked inside I wasn't sure what it was so I went in and inquired.
 
It was a gallery alright, but they also had a clothing line in the front section.
 
 
 
The art work was by
 
KNOWLEDGE BENNET
 
They were large pictures of Obama as a gun slinger, drawing a bead on the viewer.
 
 
 
Next door was a tattoo shop
 
OLD GLORY
 
516 Summerfield Ave
(entrance on Emory)
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
 
732 455-3536
 
OldGloryTattooCompany.com
 
 
 
Kyle
 
 
The main action was in the back room
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment